What age must my child be to participate?
Prek T-Ball - Children must be age 4 by April 30, 2018
Kindergarten T-Ball - Children must be in Kindergarten or age 5 by Sept 30, 20178
How do I register my child for T-Ball?
You can register your child online here.
When are practices and games?
- Games will then begin the week of April 9th.
- Kindergarten T-Ball has a blended practice/game during the week & a game on Saturday afternoons.
- Prek T-Ball has a instructional practice that ends with a game 1x during the week.
- Both programs will conclude June 9th.
Where are practices and games held?
- Practices & games are held at the Warren municipal complex behind the Warren library & Warren playground. On 99 Bardy Rd Warren, Nj 07059
How much does T-Ball cost?
- Registration fees are $100 per child for Prek T-Ball & $125 for K T-Ball Late registration after February 28th may not be accepted, depending if spots still remain.
I'm interested in coaching my child's team, how do I get involved?
- Coaching at the T-Ball level can be done by anyone with the interest in doing so, little to no knowledge of baseball is needed. We provide coaches with a Coach Handbook to guide them through the season from the first email to team parents, through the end of the season recognition. All of our coaches much complete a background check & two other requirements. For more information visit our coaching requirements page - Requirements for Coaching
I or my business would like to sponsor a team, how do I do that?
- Our T-Ball program offers three levels of sponsorship's: a Team Sponsor, a banner and a Team sponsor/Banner combo. Sponsorship forms can be viewed and printed here
What equipment does my child need?
- We will provide a team T-Shirt and a hat. Your child will need a properly fitting mitt, helmet and comfortable clothing. Baseball pants and cleats are not necessary at this level of play.
"I've registered my child and paid, now what?"
- You should receive a confirmation of your paid registration within 1 week and be contacted the week of March 27th with your team information. If either of these haven't happened, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"How do I know if my child is ready for baseball, or if they should play T-Ball?"
- Remember T-Ball is about learning the basics. Does your child play baseball with you, older siblings, or friends? Is your child comfortable attempting to hit a ball that is tossed towards them? Has your child played a year or more of T-Ball? These are some good questions to ask to help make a decision. For many children, the next step from T-Ball is a coach pitch program. If you are still unsure, send us an email at email@example.com
"What if I have further questions that are not answered here?"
- The best method for receiving a quick and accurate response is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These messages are generally returned within two business days between registration opening day and the end of the season.